We are thrilled to be giving away a spot to RTR in January and can't wait for everyone to get entered!
How it Works:
This giveaway is structured as a points system, meaning that you can do as much as your little heart desires to rack up points on your scoreboard. Our hope is that you spread the word with all your friends and followers about Return to Rest Retreat... why you would be excited to attend RTR, why you think you need to attend RTR or anything else you'd like to share. Whoever has the most points by November 6th will win the scholarship and receive free registration for the retreat!
How to Earn Points:
Below is a list of all the great ways you can earn points. Just share about the retreat in one (or all) of the following ways and as many times as you want. Make sure to include the hashtag and/or at reply so we can keep track of all that you are doing to share the word and earn points! Feel free to email us at the end of each day with all your entries for that day.
- Tweet it: 3 pts. // hashtag #returntorest2017
- Facebook it: 5 pts. // Link Return to Rest's FB page in your status update. (make sure your status' are public so that we can see your posts.)
- Instagram it: 5 pts. // @returntorest, tag @returntorest AND hashtag #returntorest2017 (make sure your profile is public during the giveaway so we can see your posts.)
- Blog it: 8 pts. // Email us a link to your blog post!
- Video it: 10 pts. // Email us a link to your video!
- Suggestions on what to blog/video about... why you are excited to come to RTR, what you are looking forward to at RTR, or why you need to come, ect.
- Deadline to enter is November 6th, 2017 Midnight EST
- The winner will be announced on November 7th, 2017
- Please note that transportation to Boston is NOT included within this scholarship. Winner must pay for all travel expenses if coming from out of state. We do provide transportation to and from Boston Logan Airport.
- Scholarship must be claimed within 24 hours of announcing the winner or the runner-up will receive the scholarship.
Questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org